Sunday, April 08, 2007

So Sued, So Screwed!

Disclaimer:
The following is the blogger's attempt to de-stress from the mind boggling intricacies of Intellectual Property Laws. Any resemblance to anything that you've already read so far is purely due to the blogger's lack of creativity.

Please don't me sue
Please don't me sue
I'd sew my lips
But what about my fingertips?
Clicketty-clank
They go clicketty-clank
Would you please me spank
Would you please me spank!
I knew I was bad
No, it did not make me sad
Because itsa justa fad
Blogging, itsa justa fad.
When all I see is haze
Tell me itsa justa phase
I'm so in a daze
Original thought
Why do I have to you chase?
Oh! the irony
Of the wannabe IP attorney
justa passing thought
Or a moment of epiphany!
Superstar! Saviour of the Intellectual Property
So sued..Oh so screwed!


Hmm.. de-stressed! I now get back to the concept of Non-Obviousness. Whatever that means!!

No comments: